Wednesday, September 15, 2010

paul + brittany

I had the great pleasure of photographing the wedding of my 2nd cousin, once removed (or something like that). As you might remember from my last wedding (which was also my first wedding) I tend to get a wee bit nervous when it comes to photographing someone's ONE special day. Me + a teensy bit of pressure = bundle of nerves. Luckily, this family was so calming and encouraging in the way they put their trust in me.

Honestly, with a couple this handsome, you could really just fling your camera around haphazardly and still get lovely photos. They are a stunning pair and gracious beyond belief!

This family is oozing with creativity. Every detail of the wedding was handmade, upcycled, recreated, or invented. Just wait until you see some photos from the reception! Until then, enjoy the faces of brittany and paul...the happy couple.


2802bw
templedoors
2864c
3141c
firstsight
3111c
2930c
bowties
3007c
caitlin
3175c
3165c
3215bw
3287c
3395c
3314c
3341c
ramos
4524c
4472c
4611c
4602c
4541c
4755c
4750c
4736c
4776c

17 comments:

merideth said...

okay so you are amazing. seriously. wow ali these pics are so awesome.
i cant believe i let you drive through my town and not stop to take pics of my family.
maybe next time.

of course i love the bow tie shots. so clever.

Fawn Christiansen said...

you are so amazing ali! laaahhhhvvveee them all. every single one!

Seanrwatson2 said...

Amazinnnnngggggg pictures!

Ashley Thalman said...

My eyes just about came out of my head! What an honor to shoot that wedding eh? I think you did a fantastic job. Amazing.

Good good job!

Marsha Lueck said...

Ali.....you are one hottness of talent! Love this couple and creativness! Watch out... weddings will be your specialty :)

GreatJob!

Wendy Ferguson said...

ok missy! Those are the most beautiful wedding shots! You are sooo talented!

ali said...

ashley...absolutely an honor!

And an honor to get a compliment from you. I have long admired your work!

Shawna Herring Photography said...

OMG!!! Her gigantic flower, his fantastic socks, her shoes, the environment, their lovely faces...it doesn't get any better than that! They were a dream couple and you did an incredible job! I'd say no more worries when you shoot wedding. Big thumbs up. ( I'm Ashley's sister by the way)

Aubrey Messick said...

I am so in love with these gorgeous photographs! You did a beautiful job capturing the magic of the day!

No Model Lady said...

Brittany is my cousin, so I guess that makes us...? I can't stop looking at these photos!! So gorgeous!

Kimberly Grafton said...

Ali... These are amazing, as your photographs ALWAYS are. I am so sad I couldn't have you photograph Nick and I before you moved away :( And I wish you were still around so I could hang out with you for a day and just watch you work.

Norma said...

seriously. fabulously. amazingly. perfect.

every shot!

Amy said...

Holy CRAP! I mean come on who are you girl! These are some amazing shots!!!

bBchronicles said...

These are GORGEOUS! Great job, woman!

cally said...

THese pictures are amazing. You are so good! The big blue sky picture is my favorite. favorite. favorite.

Marie said...

Beautiful pictures Ali! Tell me how they are related and from my experience living in Missouri, I will tell you the correct title. :)

Wish we lived closer!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.