Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Idaho - On the water

In McCall, we enjoyed some great days on the water. Even though, really, the water was freezing and pretty choppy, it didn't stop some die-hards from hopping in.
(Just in case you're wondering...NO, I was not one of the die-hards. Surprised?)


IMG_1433

The little cousins had a blast hanging out together and holding up the flag when asked. A few of these girls were braver than myself and rode the tube or the kneeboard.
1441bw

It was fun watching the reactions of the tube riders. I always enjoy watching people get bounced around until I'm the one doing the bouncing.
IMG_1508
boat1

This crash was particularly entertaining. Then the one right after this, Colton got ejected right over the back side of the tube.
IMG_1528
boat2

You can't tell from the picture, but we were all laughing so hard because the wind caught skinny little Makenzie's life jacket and was blowing her over.
IMG_1908

Boom Time

We had several brave beginners try their luck skiing off the boom before braving the deep water start.
boat3

Here's Mike wake boarding.
IMG_2203

I swear boys never miss an opportunity for a little foul play.
IMG_2240

1 comment:

HeatherM said...

you got some got shots!! I of course LOVE the ones of my girls, but come on the one with Colton face planting it! Ady & Lucy's little smiles are just so cute! Those two look alike.