Monday, September 12, 2011

beachy keen

I'm all over the place with my blogging these days. So much to document, so little time.

I still have more of our Idaho vacation to blog, I still have more of my brother's wedding, and then everything in between.

Oh well. One day.

These are some pictures from our wedding trip to Southern California.
It was short and jam packed with wedding to-dos, but we did manage to squeak in a day at the beach. I never tire of the beach and neither do my kids. It's better than Disneyland! (except for there's no corn dogs or churros.)

lucytoes
IMG_3347

This is baby Maren. I think she is the most beautiful thing around. She was very unsure of the sand!
maren2
maren1
IMG_3354

Carter and Lucy....best buds.
carterlucy

Hunter, the eyelash master.
3414bw
huntersand

Grandpa Jay giving free rides.
IMG_3404

1 comment:

the 2nd tallest tree said...

Awww, Baby Maren, I'm partial to the name. :)