Thursday, August 11, 2011

fiesta de amor

In celebration of my brother Tallon and his fiance Krista, my parents threw a little fiesta.

We learned no fiesta is complete without mustaches and Victor's chili verde.

(Troy was out of town on business, but he sure would have looked good over there next to me!)
2845c

The happy couple. Mil besos para ti.
2887bw

Juan and Lucinda
stache
IMG_2880
IMG_2834

My brother Garrett + family (left)
My brother Brady + family (right)
fiesta
IMG_2846
IMG_2932
IMG_2889
fiesta1

She wins the cutest niece award!
maren1
IMG_2929
IMG_2905
IMG_2827

Grrrrrrr.
IMG_2848

2 comments:

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

That was such a fun celebration!
Love the photos because they capture the memories of the evening so well! Thanks honey for doing all the photos!

bBchronicles said...

Thanks Ali - how FUN! We sure missed out! The food looks delish and your photos (as usual) are awesome! Hugs, girl!