Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas photos in the OC

Because we have been so busy with moving (more on that later) and I am scheduled to shoot my first wedding next week (whoo-hoo!), I have turned away so many people for Christmas pictures.

It is KILLING me!

I love doing this and wish I had more time this season. At any rate, I do have a last minute opening for this Friday in ORANGE COUNTY.


Location:
I will be shooting at Soka University.
It's a pretty location with some archways, columns, a gazebo, some natural scenery, etc.

Time:
3:30-4:30 pm

Price:
$100 for the session which includes ONE (1) digital image on CD for printing/Christmas card use.
The entire collection of images from the session is $200 if you choose to buy that, or you can purchase prints individually.

If you are interested, email me at alidegraff@yahoo.com

I will leave you with some photos from a session that never got posted and should have!
There were so many good ones, it's too hard to choose!











3 comments:

Fawn Christiansen said...

ahhh-mazing ali! :0)

Jayne said...

please do come back with that moving explanation soon--I hear Utah is totally awesome.

Lindsay said...

Sure wish we could take you up on that opening. Sadly, Denver is far, far away from the OC. I tell Ryan all the time how awesome I think your pictures are. Maybe sometime when we're visiting my parents in SoCal we can schedule something with you.