Where has this month gone? Actually, 5 weeks to be exact.
Some days feel like I've been chewed up and spit out.
Then other days I feel victorious...like I just won the biggest battle!
A few things I have learned so far:
1. My happiness directly correlates with my childrens' happiness.
2. Leaving the house DAILY is a necessity!
3. Babies are so precious and I love every second I get to hold my baby!
4. Big kids are precious too, though it sometimes takes effort to notice.
5. I can't live without Babywise.
6. It's a proven fact that excessive crying causes eating binges on baked goods.
7. Counting to ten and taking deep breaths really does work.
8. Dinner and housecleaning are NOT important.
9. Dad is the BEST. Like, totally a lifesaver!
10. Enjoy this moment (even if it can be pretty tough at times)