Thursday, June 2, 2011


Where has this month gone? Actually, 5 weeks to be exact.

Some days feel like I've been chewed up and spit out.
Then other days I feel victorious...like I just won the biggest battle!

A few things I have learned so far:

1. My happiness directly correlates with my childrens' happiness.
2. Leaving the house DAILY is a necessity!
3. Babies are so precious and I love every second I get to hold my baby!
4. Big kids are precious too, though it sometimes takes effort to notice.
5. I can't live without Babywise.
6. It's a proven fact that excessive crying causes eating binges on baked goods.
7. Counting to ten and taking deep breaths really does work.
8. Dinner and housecleaning are NOT important.
9. Dad is the BEST. Like, totally a lifesaver!
10. Enjoy this moment (even if it can be pretty tough at times)




adoration1
adoration3
adoration2

7 comments:

merideth said...

so cute ali. treasured photos for sure.
miss you.

Jenny said...

So I don't know where I've been the last month or so, but congrats! he is beautiful.

Amy said...

He is so beautiful!

Bianca said...

I totally have to agree with EVERYTHING you just said. Love the pics!!!

cara said...

Love Love Love these Pictures! Wish you were around to take pictures of my kiddos! He looks so much lie Jack, but then sometimes like when he's screaming in that black and white jacket, he's so Lucy! Either way so cute!!!

Amy said...

LOVE these!

forget laundry said...

I am loving your baby. he is darling