Sunday, September 21, 2008

mr. happy

Now, don't get me wrong about this. There are many names my sweet jack could be called. Like:

Mr. Sits on his Sister

Mr. Can Scream Like a Girl
 
Mr. Closes His Eyes to Avoid Discipline

Mr. Take this Lame Toy I Brought You and Give me your Awesome Toy before I Push You Down and Take it.

But most of the time I think I can non-biasedly say that Jack is generally a really happy boy. Which is why my eyes were drawn to this 3 dollar "Mr. Happy" shirt from the Target clearance rack. The moment Jack laid eyes on it, he begged to wear it. (something I've never actually seen him do) So of course, since when jack asks for a pony I always give it to him, I obliged and slipped the shirt on over his existing shirt. He was so happy wearing Mr. Happy. So happy, that the lady at the register had to reach across the counter to scan the tag under his armpit. 

I love this shirt. I think because it seems so fitting for his personality. And what I love even more is that when I asked him to make the Mr. Happy smiley face, these are the faces he made. 




Cute smiles, Jack! Nothing awkward about those!

11 comments:

kelly said...

He IS Mr. Happy!!! love this shirt!! love that boy!

heidi said...

He is always so happy--that makes it fun.

merideth said...

that is so cute!! seems like such a fun boy.

Oler Family said...

You are so funny! That is a super cute shirt and he is a super cute little guy!

Unknown said...

He is sure a happy boy how funny, what a great shirt.

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

Love the shirt and we especially love Jack!! You guys crack us up!

Jen Giorgis said...

I love his blonde curls. So cute :)

Amy said...

I can tell by those pictures that is exactly true, He is Happy. Love the last face he made.

Olive-us said...

That Jack is so cute! I love his hair and most importantly, his cheery disposition.
Next time you are shopping through the kids clearance clothing at Target, can you please look for one of those darling $3 shirts that says," Mrs. Screamer" for my precious Olive? I'll mail you a check.

Berta said...

SERIOUSLY . . .the third picture looks JUST like your DAD ! ! ! haha!

Marie said...

So cute Ali, what site do you use to make your picture collages? I love them.