Monday, August 27, 2007

A Little Ditty about Jack.... (but not diane)

This kid loves to climb into things...dryers, baskets, drawers, tubs...you name it, he tries it. What baffles me is how he can get in, but not out. He just wimpers until I come rescue him from his predicament. Here he is in his toy box thinkin he's all that!



Lately, Jack will pick something up that he's interested in and bring it to me as a hint to play. He loves Lambchop the puppet and his Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star book. It's amazing that after I have read it six times in a row, he still looks at me like, "again mom!" Oh and did I mention, he worships Troy?

11 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

Love your pics! They are always so great!

Amy said...

What a little monkey boy! I wish we could have a play date.

sheena said...

You've been a busy little blogger! Did we really both just spend the whole day on our computers!? I LOVE these pics--Jack really looks like he means business in the first one!
I also love your cupboards/drawers.

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Such cute pictures. Don't you love watching the two most important men in your life, loving each other. It's priceless!

Celia said...

That has been one of my favorite things about watching my husband parent -- seeing Henry fall just as much in love with him. I love little Daddies' Boys -- they're so cute! And of course, Jack is no exception! How's the pregnancy going?

heidi said...

cute pics, the one with Jack in the basket is the best...I love the look on his face.

SUMMER said...

I'm submitting these to Parents magazine!

Leilani said...

What cute pictures! In the first one it looks like Jack is alot older (minus the pacifier).

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Is that how babies come? Just open the drawer and they pop out? No wonder I've been doing it all wrong.

kelly said...

Ali, these are the cutest pictures! Jack is such a little toddler now...just in time to be a big brother soon!

Amy said...

I adore pictures of kids with their dad's. Priceless!