Jobs I've held-
1.Toppins Take-n-bake Pizza
2. U.S. Congressional Page (if, by chance, you ever watch C-span, you can see the pages dressed in suits and ties sitting on the House floor...he-he)
3. Nu Skin Receptionist
4. Aerating lawns with Troy
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-
1.Sound of Music
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Swiss Family Robinson
My Guilty Pleasures-
2. US Weekly
3. Talking on the phone
4. Making cookies
Places I Have Lived-
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Dana Point, CA
4. Washington, DC
Shows I Enjoy
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. The Bachelor
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He's hot!
2. I bet he has a girlfriend...and he did.
3. He's so tan and athletic...and I'm SO not!
4. Please come talk to me. (Gosh, this sounds desperate!)
Places I have Been on Vacation
2. Costa Rica
1. Cafe Rio's pork salad
2. Sour dough bread with lots of butter
3. Warm chocolate chip cookies
4. Most things that contain cream, butter, cream cheese, sour cream...you get the idea
Websites I visit daily
4. Photography Sites
Body Parts I have injured
I have been called "Safety Sally" for a reason...
1. I used to get these funky face rashes where my face would swell up three times it's size. I think I have a sun allergy.
2. I, like Sheena, am also short a few toe nails from running.
3. The entire week after giving birth....oh shisters!
4. One time I was sleeping on a public bus from NYC to DC. I was right by the bathrooms and a man when into the little stall and somehow smashed my pinky finger in the bathroom door. It was so painful that all i could pull out was a silent cry. Then the whole bus pulled over on my behalf. embarassing!
Awards I have won
1. Most likely to be on a Mentos commercial (highschool yearbook...they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel for that one)
2. Top 2000 Women - Saddleback 1/2 Marathon (hee, hee)
3. Best Teacher Award -presented by a 6 year old
Nicknames you’ve been called
1. Big Al
2. Ali Oop (my dad)
3. Ali Bel Grande (don't ask)
4. Moo. Short for Mohamed Ali
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Amy Cannon
2. Shannon S.
4. Shelly G.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Jobs I've held-
Posted by ali at Monday, July 23, 2007